Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2x4HD second hand 2 years 8 months ago #48166

• Dietaube
  • Dietaube's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi together,

I have bought a 2x4HD second hand from ebay. The owner said that diraclive and the minidsp software is on it. Now connecting it to mac I see that my computer doesn't even recognize the device without the software on my mac. The old owner said he lost the activation code and does not have the login to his profile as his old housemate (whom he has a dispute and doesn't talk to anymore) had the logins.

So here I am with a 2x4HD, but no access to the software. Does anyone know how I can get the license transferred to my account so I can finally use the 2x4HD?

Thanks,
seb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x4HD second hand 2 years 8 months ago #48168

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1593
support.minidsp.com/support/solutions/ar...ftware-transfer-the-

A 2x4 HD won't have Dirac Live on it unless he purchased the DDRC-24 upgrade though...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam