Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Can’t open downloaded files MAC OS

Can’t open downloaded files MAC OS 1 week 6 days ago #47264

• Bskobel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I downloaded the software from Dirac and from MiniDSP. The issue is trying to open the MiniDSP files. I was also wondering why when I downloaded version 2.0 all the files say V 1. 15

I’m running MAC Catalina. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can’t open downloaded files MAC OS 1 week 5 days ago #47267

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1558
Hi, you're trying to open the firmware file, not the installer. Best thing to do would be to follow the instructions in the 2.0 Addendum linked from the SHD product page. The version numbers in all those files are for miniDSP software not Dirac Live.

With Catalina there's a workaround that has to be done to access the microphone, there's a thread here somewhere. (quit DL after starting and restart from Finder)
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam