Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: 2nd hand DDRC-22d / No minidsp plugin to be found?

2nd hand DDRC-22d / No minidsp plugin to be found? 1 week 9 hours ago #45324

• lbiemann
  • Fresh Boarder
After purchasing a used DDRC-22d unit second hand, I wanted to upgrade to Dirac Live 2.0 but I did not succeed in downloading the minidsp plugin.

What am I doing wrong?

support stated the following:
Thanks for your repeat purchase.
Dirac Live license are actually embedded inside our device so there isn't anything to activate for the unit. :-)
[...]
PLease make sure to check your email account / You already have access to DDRC-22D user downloads. There is nothing to transfer as license is embeded inside the device. Please check our addendum for all steps here: www.minidsp.com/images/documents/miniDSP...%20User%20Manual.pdf

Hoping this info helps and feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Unfortunately I am still unable to get it running and there was no further reply to my last follow-up question:
Dear DevTeam,

unfortunately I still do not have access to DDRC-22D user downloads (see attached screenshot).

Using the link directly from the DIRAC LIVE 2.0 USER MANUAL SUPPLEMENT leads to "404 Whoops, our bad... The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why."-page.

Am I doing something wrong?
Attached was a screenshot from my account while I am logged withno downloads to be found in the user download section
www.minidsp.com/userdownloads/dirac-series

Is there any other way for me to check whether I should be able to download the plugin or any other cause why the download sections does not show up files for me?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2nd hand DDRC-22d / No minidsp plugin to be found? 1 week 9 hours ago #45325

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1527
Nothing anyone on the forum can do, perhaps try again and be clear that you purchased the unit second hand and provide the necessary information as stated here:

support.minidsp.com/support/solutions/ar...ftware-transfer-the-
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam