Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Sending 2x4 hd commands via tcp

Sending 2x4 hd commands via tcp 2 months 1 week ago #41306

• vmbray
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to control the unit from a tcp control system? I would like to be able to change the preset back to a default setting when starting up the system each time. I know the IR remote can do this but I do not have any other IR controllable gear in this rack so I would be adding an IR box just for this. Using Simple Control, I can add a custom device configuration and set up commands, but I don't see them documented. Basically I would like to mimic what the phone app does within my control software so it can be automated. I did capture some packets on the network while changing presets and it looks like it's binary data and so I can't interpret what is happening. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam