Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Need help configuring your plug-ins? This is the place to ask the miniDSP community for help. Please read manual first to limit 101 questions.

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C-DSP 8x12 3 years 1 week ago #42789

• Andreev
  • Andreev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear devteam,
Already the year since I bought my C-DSP 8x12 and I am still waiting with hope to run the firmware update and to make available the FIR filters as promised in the specifications of your site on the basis of which I made the purchase of your own processor. "Filtering Technology IIR/FIR depending on plugin"I have already learned from the above chat that you are obviously having difficulty implementing FIR filters based on the limited resources of the processor chip you are using. But even a partial solution to this problem would be a step forward. we all know that we will barely have to use FIR filters on all 12 output channels (and it would be good), but at least 8-10 would be great, so we would have the ability based on your processor to build a front a three way system and a rear two-way system, and haveing a phase-linear system in same time (which would in itself be a precedent in the car audio community) and I am confident that this is not nearly as impossible. And as my colleague noted a little above you were considering this option betting the text in the C-DSP 8x12s specifications "Filtering Technology - IIR/FIR depending on plugin" And it still stands on your site
All the best Yanko Andreev

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C-DSP 8x12 1 month 4 weeks ago #60564

• Andreev
  • Andreev's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Аnd what you came up with 3 years later

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam