Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Left and Right channels switched.

Left and Right channels switched. 2 weeks 1 day ago #53971

• Brumle
  • Fresh Boarder
I know this issue has been "resolved".

But I still have this happening on my SHD studio from time to time. I'm on all the latest updates.

Anybody else experiencing this?
It happens both on Spotify connect and playing tidal from Volumio. Just checked when it happened now. A restart of the shd resolves the issue..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Left and Right channels switched. 2 weeks 1 day ago #53974

• x881144
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have the same issue across any source (i.e. Spotify, network MP3, etc.), and can consistently demonstrate it. This thread has some additional info: www.minidsp.com/forum/shd-series/16822-l...otify?start=30#52818

I've attempted a Factory Reset (multiple times) and a "complete refresh" (via re-flashing the SD card), both with no success. Currently running the latest firmware (1.25), operating system (1.076), and plugins.

Left and Right channels switched. 2 weeks 1 day ago #53985

• Brumle
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, thanks for the link to the other thread. So this is definitely an issue. Have you started a support ticket?

Left and Right channels switched. 2 weeks 18 hours ago #53997

• x881144
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Brumle wrote:
Have you started a support ticket?

Yes, I've had a support ticket open since last year, August 2020. (For the SHD standard, not the Studio version).

However, if multiple people are having this same issue, it may be helpful to submit additional individual tickets to raise visibility and better determine the extent of the issue.
Moderators: devteam