Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: SHD Update and Roon Ready Certification

SHD Update and Roon Ready Certification 2 weeks 6 days ago #51577

@DEVTEAM, Could you please provide your SHD community with an update and possible timeline for deliver of the SHD update mentioned in your October newsletter.
www.minidsp.com/aboutus/newsletter/listi...p-q4-2020-newsletter

"Roon Ready Certification: The final touches are ongoing but with a slight delay as can happen for complex implementations. Customers of SHD/SHD Studio/SHD Power platforms will soon receive a free upgrade in coming weeks. Thanks again for your patience!"

We understand it's not a simple update, but my question is simple, @MINIDSP when should expect to receive the Roon Ready Certification for the SHD. Its clear we all love the SHD and eagerly await any substantive feedback from you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SHD Update and Roon Ready Certification 2 weeks 6 days ago #51582

• k979khz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
+1 Roon-cert will make SHD-studio my absolute favorite audio product ever tested. Thank you MiniDSP for your long term support and continuous development!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by k979khz. Reason: Thank you

SHD Update and Roon Ready Certification 2 weeks 4 days ago #51614

BUMP @ DEVTEAM

SHD Update and Roon Ready Certification 2 weeks 4 days ago #51615

BUMP at DEVTEAM
Moderators: devteam