Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC:

Tidal has launched Tidal Connect 1 month 3 weeks ago #60614

• JohanMaa
  • Thank you received: 0
Well I ended up purchasing the Wiim mini streamer. I just didn’t like how Bluetooth was draining the battery of my tablet.

It’s a great little streamer and the installation was easy. Very glad to have Tidal Connect back. The only drawback was that the Wiim increased in price here in Europe. It used to be 89 euro and now it’s around 107 euro. Price on Amazon.com is still 99 usd. But so be it.

I do hope that Spotify will come up with their Hifi version in Q3 or Q4. Last time I tried to transfer my liked songs via Tunemymusic the amount of songs was limited to I think 999. Now it’s suddenly 500, and if you want more you need to go premium. And if you leave premium the synced songs in Tidal will be reduced again. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tidal has launched Tidal Connect 1 month 3 weeks ago #60621

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 418

Well I ended up purchasing the Wiim mini streamer. I just didn’t like how Bluetooth was draining the battery of my tablet.

It’s a great little streamer and the installation was easy. Very glad to have Tidal Connect back. The only drawback was that the Wiim increased in price here in Europe. It used to be 89 euro and now it’s around 107 euro. Price on Amazon.com is still 99 usd. But so be it.

I do hope that Spotify will come up with their Hifi version in Q3 or Q4. Last time I tried to transfer my liked songs via Tunemymusic the amount of songs was limited to I think 999. Now it’s suddenly 500, and if you want more you need to go premium. And if you leave premium the synced songs in Tidal will be reduced again. 

If Spotify ever do actually release a lossless service it's not going to be 96 kHz....

Edit: actually I was mixing you up with @Notman there  .

Last edit: by Ultrasonic.

Tidal has launched Tidal Connect 1 month 1 week ago #60749

• denver8me4dinner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
I need an shd, I’ll trade you my ddrc22 for your shd …. Lmk if interested. ;-) 

Moderators: devteam