Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: loss of Tidal in plugin

loss of Tidal in plugin 3 weeks 6 hours ago #50947

• Bskobel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Well to start off I have no access to my personal collection of music, if I search for music the only thing that shows up will be web radio. If I go to search plugins Tidal does not show up nor is it in my installed plugins. If I click on the browse icon Tidal does appear, if I click on the minidsp icon in the top left corner it takes me to the now playing screen. If I click on play it tells me user does not have a valid session, then it just starts playing some random mp3 from somewhere I have no clue what it is or where it came from.

I know my membership is in good standing because I still stream everyday from my phone at work or in the car.
I noticed this last week but thought it might just be a glitch at the moment but I went to listen again today and its the same result. I have included some screen shots
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 hours ago by Bskobel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

loss of Tidal in plugin 3 weeks 6 hours ago #50948

• Bskobel
  • Fresh Boarder
I just preformed a factory reset and still have no Tidal plugin from the search plugins manager??
The following user(s) said Thank You: cjnuk3

loss of Tidal in plugin 3 weeks 5 hours ago #50952

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 153
You don't need to install plugin for Tidal.

Click on the setting gear at the top right in Volumio and then on My Music. Scroll down a bit and you'll see where you need to enter your Tidal account details. Once you have you should have a Tidal icon on your home page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EdHowarth

loss of Tidal in plugin 3 weeks 4 hours ago #50965

• Bskobel
  • Fresh Boarder
Yea that did it. I wonder what happened that I had to reset it.
thank you.

loss of Tidal in plugin 1 day 22 hours ago #51335

• kelseyj
  • Fresh Boarder
Alternatively, you can download Tidal music to local for offline playback on Volumio. That's how I get it.
Moderators: devteam