Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: YouTube Plugin Volumio not working

YouTube Plugin Volumio not working 5 months 1 week ago #47766

Hi, I am on the latest firmware and software in my SHD.

When I try and select YiuTube as a source I can log in OK but I get the 'error no results' message in Volumio. YiuTube Plugin version is 1.0.1

Spotify and Tidal are working without issue but I love the variety of content I get from YouTube Music.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Mike
Klipsch Group Europe
The administrator has disabled public write access.

YouTube Plugin Volumio not working 5 months 1 week ago #47778

• supaDean
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
The plugins are not vetted by miniDSP nor Volumio. They are considering removing all plugins in future revisions. My suggestion is to not use any plugins.
2-Channel Audio:
• Duo Devialet Phantom Reactor 900 • miniDSP SHD-Studio • Apple 2018 Mac Mini / Roon • G-Tech External 4TB 3.5” hard drive • Silent Angel Bonn N8 • Mistral Audio W-3900

YouTube Plugin Volumio not working 5 months 1 week ago #47782

Ok.

Thanks for the heads up. Will use my Google Cast audio puck to go into the Toslink input and do it this way.
Klipsch Group Europe

YouTube Plugin Volumio not working 5 months 1 week ago #47790

• Ultrasonic
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139
I tried and failed to get the YouTube plugin to work in January I think. In practice it's not a big deal to me though as I'd prefer to play YouTube music videos via my TV and then send the sound via Toslink to my SHD.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Ultrasonic.
Moderators: devteam