Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us) as this is the official path for support by our team. Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Disable dirac time delay and gain

Disable dirac time delay and gain 2 months 2 weeks ago #40489

• DK11706
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

In the full version of Dirac you can disable gain and delay in the filters, is that possible with the SHD. If not is it a valid workaround to adjust back to "0", in the output control of the SHD plug-in.

I don't have any use for delay and gain, and it is most likely there because of the mic not being 100% center during the first measure.

Br
Rasmus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Disable dirac time delay and gain 2 months 1 week ago #40766

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 969
@Rasmus

It's not possible to disable the delay adjustment but typically wouldn't be required (as you do want timealignment part of the computation being done by Dirac Live). Even if you're dead center, your room acoustic (i.e. way waves will bounce) might offset the image.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

Disable dirac time delay and gain 2 months 1 week ago #40769

• DK11706
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for replying.

I have played around all weekend and learned that the time and gain alignment changes with the target curve and how much gain you add, so everything makes more sense now :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Moderators: devteam