Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us) as this is the official path for support by our team. Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Volumio not scanning music library entirerly

Volumio not scanning music library entirerly 2 months 2 days ago #39718

• KBongers
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
My NAS (QNAP) is connected successfully. But the problem I m having is that every time I scan the music library I get a different number of album, artists and tracks. After a few seconds it stops scanning and end with 0 album, artist and tracks.
The update library option doesn't seem to work. I have tried to reboot the SHD but I get the same result.
Volumio is updated to the latest available version.
Has anybody had a similar problem or knows how to fix it?
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volumio not scanning music library entirerly 1 month 4 days ago #40111

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 952
@KBongers

Sorry for missing your post. Typically, this issue comes when some non standard audio files are listed.
Volumio is also investigate another bug in some odd specific cases. We haven't been able to reproduce it here so they are working with a customer to try to reproduce the issue. Hopefully an update for the next build.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds