Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us) as this is the official path for support by our team. Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: No Qobuz/Tidal in Volumio

No Qobuz/Tidal in Volumio 2 weeks 21 hours ago #39353

• gvalente
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello I have been trying to use Volumio with Qobuz. Although initially I was not able to connect to it using the websites mentioned in the manual I directly connected using its IP on my LAN. I followed the procedure for first time usage but when I was supposed to find the streaming account section there was none.

I am sure it may be something silly but if anyone has some suggestion on how to access Qobuz or obtain Volumio Qobuz' plugin it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Qobuz/Tidal in Volumio 2 days 12 hours ago #39557

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 927
@gvalente

This is odd.. Maybe you're using an older version of the GUI?
Make sure that you update your GUI. Click "Check Updates" to run the latest version.

Any questions, just contact us directly support.minidsp.com. We're here to help.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds