Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Re: minisharc with es9023 dac's for 2way active+sub

Re: minisharc with es9023 dac's for 2way active+sub 7 years 3 months ago #8929

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1125
Great stuff Pete!
Sorry we haven't followed up before but it seems like you're doing very well with your project!

Please remember to put that board in an enclosure that is isolating the board for preventing shorts (i.e. bottom of miniSHARC has parts). It's best.. :-)

Anyway, a neat project and you should be proud of your setup...
We look forward to see Daniel's setup now (Curryman)! And thanks for your help through out this thread.

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: minisharc with es9023 dac's for 2way active+sub 7 years 3 months ago #8933

• curryman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 181
Oh, you're putting some pressure on me for speeding up :woohoo: Well, it's OK ;)

That looks really good pete! Happy to see that everything is working fine.

I am also making progress however it may take some more days to finish my setup. I currently have a lot of work. Just received parts for 10 DAC boards for me and some friends and it is really hard work to sort all this tiny SMD stuff :ohmy: Hope to get the boards soon too to be able to stuff and test them :)

I have also ordered some buffers (74AC logic and dedicated 1:4 clock fanout buffers) for the I2S lines and will do some tests whether this will help to improve the I2S distribution :whistle:

best regards, Daniel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam