Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Re: OpenDRC-AN is not working

OpenDRC-AN is not working 6 years 11 months ago #6962

• dowop72
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,
today I have the OpenDRC-AN the fifth day, and since last night it does not work at all. Yesterday I could solve the problem by replugging the power supply, but today no sound comes out of my speakers and I cannot get a connection via USB.
I tried another power supply, the laptop recognized the device, but also a connection was not possible. Since the second time the USB-connection fails.

Also an infrared remote control was not delivered with the device :angry:

Is a reset possible without USB?

Thanks at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: OpenDRC-AN is not working 6 years 11 months ago #7015

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
Thomas,

This post seems like a repeat to an email we already received (i.e. no need to duplicate the information.. :-) Our team already answered back to you so have a look at it and get back to us. We'll figure out a solution.

As for the remote, as per the user manual, Product page and Webstore page (What's in the box), no IR remote is included. The whole purpose of the learning remote feature was for any remote compatible to work with the unit. Please have a look at the user manual for programming steps.

Hoping this info helps.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

Re: OpenDRC-AN is not working 6 years 9 months ago #7388

• dowop72
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks to the devtam for the quick replacement of the OpenDRC. Now the second one is perfectly working and I discover a lot of more details of my loudspeaker's sound. :)
Moderators: devteam