Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RESOLVED- Cant load config files into DA8 4 days 12 hours ago #62878

• lbunting
  • lbunting's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
IGNORE! It was an issue with my onedrive account not being fully synced. My computer could see the config files but didnt have full access to them. Back up and running. Thanks!

hello everyone,I am returning to my office where i have a opendrc-da8. it wasnt outputting sound so i redownloaded the software (minisharc 4x8 96) and connected to it. when i connected it asked if I wanted to synchronize or restore to defaults. I choose synchronize and was able to connect to the unit. however, i cannot load my configuration files into the software- when i try it gets stuck on the 'processing....' screen. I think the last time I worked with the unit was 3-4 years ago. Maybe my files arent compatible with the newer software version? Does anyone have an older version of the software I can try? I'm talking with support but no luck yet. 

I hope you can help as I dont remember the process of creating config files and am pretty limited on time these days!

Thanks, LB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lbunting.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam