Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: 24 channels project

24 channels project 6 months 4 weeks ago #40978

• Ludovic-AB
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I have a 24 channels project needing filtering, delay, phase correction and impulse response correction
with these request, seems that Opendrc-DA8 could make the job but I have some questions :
- can I work with 3 8 channels units on a single plugin configuration (read a message 1 year old that says it wasn't possible)
- if yes, do I need to plug signal input on all device input or is it possible to route by software a single input on all devices
- what can I add to get analog input to system
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

24 channels project 6 months 3 weeks ago #41113

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1037
@Ludovic-AB

Sounds like an exciting project.. :-) Either the OpenDRC or even the CDSP 8x12 maybe as an option?

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

24 channels project 6 months 2 weeks ago #41161

• xnwrx
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Ludovic,

you can modify the OpenDRC DA-8 so that one stereo output becomes a digital output (channel 7 & 8 using the Mini-Sharc on-board SPDIF output). This will help to chain OpenDRC DA-8 devices providing the first one in the chain is responsible for volume control of the full chain (and leaving 6 channels available per device).
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Moderators: devteam