Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Minisharc + AN-FP + Minidac8 sound overload

Minisharc + AN-FP + Minidac8 sound overload 1 year 11 months ago #34051

• tetdeubix
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello,

I have an overload sound with my configuration.
I tried all the different output, but it seems it comes from input ( i need to try S/pdif to compare with I2S input)
If i play very quiet the sound is ok but as soon as i go louder it sounds like analog overload ? Didi you already had this problem.
I had it one time and it disappears but i just changed for a definitive aluminium box then it is impossible to use my minisharc like this. Of course my levels are correct on the Vu meter.
Can you help me ?
The best

Julien
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Minisharc + AN-FP + Minidac8 sound overload 1 year 11 months ago #34113

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
@ Julien

I think that you already started a tech support ticket together with this thread. Correct?
If so, let's try to use ONE path of communication, it's easier and less work for us. THanks!
Our team suggested the firmware maybe, pls keep communicating with them directly on the support portal. Thanks.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

Minisharc + AN-FP + Minidac8 sound overload 1 year 9 months ago #35140

• tetdeubix
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Devteam,

Sorry to repeat me on email and support.
So i tried to upgrade software and firmware but nothing change. Sound is crashed, it seems like overloaded...i don't know what to do ? i send pictures of my set up, if it can help ? Second picture is to show you how hard it was to soldier minisharc with minidac : few rings didn't want to "glue" very well and the minisharc light was clipping when i powered it on; hopefully this part seems to be ok now, but i needed to soldier a lot and i hope it has not overheated. Next time i let you do this part...
Thanks to tell me what to do !!?

Julien

Minisharc + AN-FP + Minidac8 sound overload 1 year 9 months ago #35195

• tetdeubix
  • Junior Boarder
impossible to put pictures from mac 10.13.2 under safari
Moderators: devteam