Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Saving the input in config

Saving the input in config 3 years 9 months ago #22724

• Montekay1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

It doesn't look like this is possible. Save the input to the config... That is if I am running config 1, I am on the AES input, if I switch to config 2, automatically change to the SPDIF coax input. It does not appear to save the input setting, is it possible to do this?

An alternative and actually better option would be to save the input gain when switching the inputs. For example the AES input gain is 0 dB and the SPDIF input gain is -10 dB.

thanks,
Monte
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Montekay1. Reason: additional information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saving the input in config 3 years 9 months ago #22818

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1052
@ Monte,

unfortunately we don't have a way to save the input together with the config. It was something that was asked by customers back then that we remove it. Maybe in the future, we could give the option (i.e. save source selection inside preset) as an option?

It's a good idea and see the reasoning. Have you thought of a universal remote (e.g. philips type) where you can program some IR routine? This way you could do so by sending 2 commands (ie.. source selection + preset). Just a thought for a workaround for the time being.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam