Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: OpenDRC DI + acourate : 2.1 management

OpenDRC DI + acourate : 2.1 management 3 years 10 months ago #22468

• amoulsolo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I apologie my English written, i'm french ant not really good in English.

I'm interested with the Open DRC DI With acourate DRC to manage a 2.1 system.
To manage the cross over an the delays i'm using an entry-level processor (xilica Xa 2060) = stereo input > 2.1 output

But i'd like to get a linear phase response on my sweet point. Is this possible with my configuration ?
How could i sort thing out with an openDRC between my computer and my DAC using Acourate DRC ?

TYVM for your help

Best regards
Amoulsolo
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by amoulsolo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

OpenDRC DI + acourate : 2.1 management 3 years 10 months ago #22521

• planetti
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello amoulsolo,
please be aware that the DI version may not communicate with your xilica since the 2060 seems to have analogue inputs.
Regarding acourateDRC will perfectly and easily fit to any of the openDRC driven by the 2x2 miniDSP plugin @48khz as a over all correction in front of the Xover. AcourateDRC (up to now) does not include Xover functionality such as Acourate (full version) provides.
But also have a look at the openDRC DA8 solution, all 8 channels provide the same DSP functionalities as the xilica (RCA digital in, 8xRCA analogue out). But then you can further add 3400 fir taps in total over the 8 channels @96khz via 4x8 plugin and rePhase as the fir software and e.g. REW as the measuring tool, but that is not a 1button way to go...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam