Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: nanoAVR now shipping!

nanoAVR now shipping! 4 years 10 months ago #15996

• petatester
  • Fresh Boarder

This is my actual reading. I am very far from anything to be proud, I know... but I have no idea of improving more than that. Actually it sounds much better than without nanoAVR so I´ve done something well.

Here is the same reading without surrounds. I have raised 5dB central speaker, because I like it that way. Otherwise conversations are too mixed with other sounds.

Thank you all for your work in nanoAVR. Is a great product!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

nanoAVR now shipping! 4 years 10 months ago #16007

• petatester
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok. I reply to myself. My mistake.
I was understanding I had installed firmware 1.5, but it had to be named firmware 1.05....
Just installed firmware 1.12 and it is working perfectly under 24Hz. THANK YOU!!!!

Now, it will be perfect for me if you make possible to update firmware from mac someday. ;)

One last thing: When I update firmware from pc (I usually work from a mac), it opens a window with "synchronize", "restore", ....
With the synchronize option it loses nanoAVRs data. It seems it works like one-direction-only synchronization, from pc to nanoAVR. Am I right?
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by petatester.

nanoAVR now shipping! 4 years 10 months ago #16008

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1013
Wonderful news to hear that the fix worked on your side... :-)
Keep us updated on your progress with tuning your setup.. we can see that indeed it's been doing some great improvement!

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petatester
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam