Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: NanoAVR will not connect

NanoAVR will not connect 3 months 2 weeks ago #38180

• jaz
  • Junior Boarder
I have tried different USB ports, a USB hub, no firewall problems neither. I have a later version of .net 3.5. I disabled that and enabled only 3.5 ? Did I forget to check something something? All the HDMI connections are correct to my HTPC and AV Receiver. I'm getting sound.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NanoAVR will not connect 3 months 2 weeks ago #38181

• jaz
  • Junior Boarder
OK it connects now. Problem was my computer was still connected to the minidap 2x4 module.

Just a query but can't I connect the NanoAVR and the minidsp 2x4 at the same time? This problem suggests I can't but I was hoping to because of the multiple subwoofer bass management of the 2x4.

Any thoughts on this?

NanoAVR will not connect 3 months 2 weeks ago #38188

• jaz
  • Junior Boarder
Actually no need to answer this. The NanoAVR HD is emitting a loud clicking noise from the L & R channels. Seems this unit is defective. NO warranty or refunds? Wow, That's the quickest waste of £250 I've ever spent. Thanks Minidsp.

NanoAVR will not connect 3 months 1 week ago #38313

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 927
@Jaz

Let's see how we can help here. We're confused by the statement "NO warranty or refunds? " Did you try to contact our team?
We're always here to help. :-) Here is our official support portal (support.minidsp.com). All our units are warrantied for 1year as per manual, FAQ, T&C, so yes there will be warranty for your purchase asap we figure out the issue. No worries. :-)

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
Moderators: devteam
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds