Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Anyone using a NanoAVR with a Panasonic UHD player

Anyone using a NanoAVR with a Panasonic UHD player 1 week 2 days ago #33312

• 007L2Kill
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is using a Panasonic UHD player with a NANOAVR DL as I just brought a UB900 and I have a compatibly problem. I am using the second HDMI output for audio only and that outputs at 1080p with no picture which is HDMI 1.4, so all should be good right!, nope.

Okay, problem is I have a Audiolab 8200Ap and it says its decoding the 5.1 stream from the player, but only the mains channels are playing, left, right, no sub, centre or surrounds. There is no information from them channels coming through the mains, so no dialogue is heard, put if I unplug the nanoavr dl and plug the player direct to the Audiolab, then all channels play fine, reconnect the Nanoavr dl and same again, only mains.

I have downgraded my Nanoavr dl to a normal nanoavr and used the BM plug-in and that showed on the meters that all channels was working and my Audiolab says its processing 6 channels, but no sound.

My old player Marantz UD7007 works fine, so does my PS4 PRO and my PC.

Plus, today I tried another player a Sony X800 UHD player and that works fine, but not my Panasonic UB900.

So was wondering if anyone as a UHD player made by Panasonic using it with a Nanoavr and does it work because I have no idea what the problem is.

I have contacted Minidsp a few days ago, but not heard anything yet, but was curious if anyone else may have the same problem and overcome it.

Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds