Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: nanoAVR DL with HDMI 2.0?

nanoAVR DL with HDMI 2.0? 6 months 3 weeks ago #30250

• antongale
  • Fresh Boarder
Are there any plans to release a nanoAVR-DL with HDMI 2.0 inputs & output (with HDCP 2.2 support).

I recently upgraded my AV receivers video card to support 4K. I have two 4K capable sources that are 4K capable (a PS4 Pro & an Oppo UDP-203), but as these are run through the nanoAVR-DL I cannot use the video capabilities of these products.

There are rumors that my AV receiver (NAD M17) will have a Dirac capability audio card in the near future, but I was wondering if there was a solution in the interim?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

nanoAVR DL with HDMI 2.0? 6 months 2 weeks ago #30284

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 705
Hello Antongale

Unfortunately, HDMI2.0 + HDCP2.2 would require a complete new hardware redesign as I'm sure that you're guessing.. :-(
We don't publicize our roadmap however always try to push for newer IP/solutions.. :-)

Maybe consider an external solution? i.e. 88A?

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds