Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: nanoAVR HD with REW

nanoAVR HD with REW 1 year 4 months ago #20653

My nanoAVR HD works fine except that it wont import REW generated filters. I manually set them from text files, just to get them to work.

Any Ideas why they wont import. I've done as directed. selected the file and Nothing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

nanoAVR HD with REW 1 year 4 months ago #20654

Never mind I got it I wasn't sending it to eq. Works great.

nanoAVR HD with REW 1 year 3 months ago #20667

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 629
Glad to hear that you've figured it out. :-)

Devteam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

nanoAVR HD with REW 1 year 3 months ago #20705

The problem I was having is that the instructions stated "export" the file, so I , in REW, used file> Export> Filter settings as Text. That doesn't work because nanoAVR is looking for a text file that contains the filter in Biquad format which is created in REW EQ under " filter tasks> Send filter setting to equalizer. It is in the instructions But I missed that at first. When all else fails Read the instructions :)
One other point if Program nanoAVR_BM is running in windows, the android WIFI remote doesn't work. Close nanoAVR_BM and remote will work over Ethernet /WIFI.
That's all for now,
Thanks,
Joe
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds