Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: @TT unsatisfying results with my NanoAVR-HD...

@TT unsatisfying results with my NanoAVR-HD... 2 years 1 week ago #16761

• lelulac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Guys,

I am a newbie here but I think my skills in audio / video are good ...;-)

At This time, honestly I am unsatisfying by results.

My materials:

NANOAVR HD on Beta 1.17 with windows app 1.5.

HDMI1 = IPTV decoder (scientific Atlanta) proximus TV (BELGIUM) on 1080I/50hz and pcm 2/0/0.
Results= no image, no sound output but VUmeter shows sound on FR/FL/SUBout...

HDMI2 = Zappiti player (alias Dune hd) mediacenter connected to a Synology SAN on 1080p/59,94hz and audio decoded pcm 5.1.
Results= image surexposed (black appears grey) with white points (like snow on my screen!!!!) sound in vumeter on FR/FL/SUBout and to loudspeakers on FR/FL/SUB...
Image flickering sometimes
The movie are bluray rip H264/1080p with sound 5.1DD (MKVencaps on SAN)

When I stop the movie, the screen stay black and Zappiti player interface does not reappear...never (forced to bypass NANO and reset by unplug/replug DC)

NanoAVR HD OUTPUT= to marantz NR1604 ==> panasonic TX-P50VT60E
All HDMI cables are OK.
My config works perfectly when I remove the nanoavr... :-( but the sound is improvable...
Impossible to learn IR code from 6 differents remote control!

The good point: Wifi app on android works perfectly.
it would be even better if static IP possible... (easier to find in windows app when the address changes)

Thanks a lot for your help
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by lelulac. Reason: more details
The administrator has disabled public write access.

@TT unsatisfying results with my NanoAVR-HD... 2 years 1 week ago #16768

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 632
Hello Lelulac,

Let's see how we can help:
1) HDMI1: Wondering what's your configuration here? Auto for the HDMI settings or forced to 7.1 out?. Also please double confirm what you're seeing in the top corned
2) HDMI2: This is indeed odd since we've never had complaints of video issues based on all units in the field and we're literally doing a loop back on video (zero processing) so I think that we're missing something here. Same question as above the HDMI settings.
3) Remote control: Same as above, we have no issues so most likely something specific to the IR remotes used (must be NEC/Philipcs/Sony/Apple). Did you make get a learning acknowledge? Make sure that you disconnect the USB cable from the box if you want to test them (i.e. can't have a connection to the box).
4) No need to static IP typically since it should autodiscover your unit. i.e. self advertize. Let us know more of the issue on IP. Note that you can "not" have USB and Ethernet together. It will revert to the USB as the default connection in that case.

Maybe easiest would be to start a tech support ticket with us (minidsp.desk.com). We can help with a logger app/firmware that will tell us more about your setup.

Sounds good?

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

@TT unsatisfying results with my NanoAVR-HD... 2 years 4 days ago #16802

• lelulac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Ok, Ticket was send @ minidsp.desk.com
Thanks

I tried again but still no satisfying results...

disappointed :(
Last Edit: 2 years 4 days ago by lelulac.

@TT unsatisfying results with my NanoAVR-HD... 2 years 4 days ago #16818

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 632
Ok, ticket received and answered but note that it bounced. I wonder if it was related to the attachment. We'll try again but please in the mean time make sure that email doesn't end up in the junk/spam folder. THanks.
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds