Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: nano DL versus nano HD

nano DL versus nano HD 2 years 2 days ago #16160

• daddieo
  • Fresh Boarder
This is an open ended question but would like any input or guidance that anyone might have. What will do the better more complete job for my 7.2 system, the DL or the HD? I think the DL unit will provide everything I'm looking with less effort except for sub management so I would need to buy a 2 x 4 miniDSP to manage them. The HD unit will handle everything I'm trying to accomplish but will require a bit more work on my part. Also the HD version seems a bit redundant since my AVR, Yamaha RX-A2030, has a pretty good PEQ filtering system built in. Mainly I'm looking to get the best bang for my buck
The administrator has disabled public write access.

nano DL versus nano HD 2 years 1 day ago #16166

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 796
Hi, if you're happy with the bass management in your Yamaha, I'd think the DL would be the version to go for as it will do impulse response correction, which you can't do in the receiver. (As well as the room correction with target curves)
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?
Last Edit: 2 years 1 day ago by john.reekie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds