Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A general forum where you can ask all the basic questions about a miniDSP kit, how to integrate it in your system and make use of this revolutionary low cost DSP board.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: minidsp and Nuprime IDA16

minidsp and Nuprime IDA16 2 months 1 week ago #42957

• juszat65
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi . I have a Nuprime IDA16 which is an integrated amplifier with a Analog out for the subwoofer and speaker outputs to the front speakers . How can I use ( connect ) my DDRC 24 to integrate the subwoofer. I can connect the sub only but that would not measure the front speaker response. Any workaround to this ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

minidsp and Nuprime IDA16 1 month 1 week ago #43186

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1037
@juszat65

How are you connecting to this unit? Is that analog in or USB audio? A little diagram would help.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

minidsp and Nuprime IDA16 1 month 1 week ago #43193

• alandbush
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
The IDA16 manual indicates that the left and right analogue outputs are subwoofer compatible and not specifically a subwoofer output. The usb connection appears to be a digital input only.

If I’m correct that greatly simplifies your connection options to one, I.e. left and right analogue output to DDRC24.
This unit can then output left, right and subwoofer audio post application of crossovers and eq etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Moderators: devteam