Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A general forum where you can ask all the basic questions about a miniDSP kit, how to integrate it in your system and make use of this revolutionary low cost DSP board.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Mini DSP 2x4 HD Channel routing issues

Mini DSP 2x4 HD Channel routing issues 2 months 2 weeks ago #42624

• J_P
  • Fresh Boarder
I just got a mini DSP 2 x 4 h d

I'm trying to use it with rew. While using the sound noise generator to generate pink noise for the purposes of setting my sound level. Rew allows you to switch output to L or R or L+R. I'm having a hard time trying to make both channels them sound the same. whatever I do one Channel is crisp pink noise my the other Channel sounds more like an airplane cabin drone I've tried switching stuff in The input-output Matrix and I can't get it right. I'm doing this solely as a two channel setup
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mini DSP 2x4 HD Channel routing issues 2 months 1 week ago #42699

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1013
@J_P,

It sounds like you maybe didn't correctly configured the 2x4HD plugins in either:
- The matrix mixer
AND/OR
- The output crossovers.

Both of them are enabled for 2way setup by default. Please check these along with the manual to understand basics of these blocks. Feel free to share if any issues.

Devteam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam