Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A general forum where you can ask all the basic questions about a miniDSP kit, how to integrate it in your system and make use of this revolutionary low cost DSP board.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Can not get any sound out

Can not get any sound out 1 week 17 hours ago #42617

• luiluilui
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have just updated my 2x4 HD to Ddrc-24.
I have never used the 2x4 before this upgrade.
All was going fine until i connect It to my amplifier in order to run Dirac calibration. No sound comes out from my Loudspeakers:( . I've checked all Windows drivers and are ok. I use as laptop speaker the Ddrc usb output that was detected automatically by Windows.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can not get any sound out 2 days 1 hour ago #42696

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 998
@luiluilui

Not sure what it could be but it sounds like a misconfiguration of the plugin. Make sure that you're running the correct DDRC-24 configuration for your setup... more info would help.. is that a 2way?2.0? Did you do the routing correctly? Did the restore to default worked as it should?

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam