Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A general forum where you can ask all the basic questions about a miniDSP kit, how to integrate it in your system and make use of this revolutionary low cost DSP board.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Wi-DG won’t find my network

Wi-DG won’t find my network 2 months 1 week ago #41309

• mb3195
  • Fresh Boarder
I’m really struggling to get my wi-dg to work with my 2X4HD.

I have a deco mesh network setup. When trying to connect to a WiFi network, my home network (Mark_Louise_Home1) cannot he found.

I do get some really random networks that it appears to find, but not the one I want.

I’ve tried enabling both 2.4ghz and 5ghz on the deco, but still no luck.

Any suggestions will be great?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wi-DG won’t find my network 2 months 1 week ago #41332

• lradden
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I had to connect mine through Ethernet to get it to find my network. Once configured through Ethernet I was able to find the Wi-DG on my network and change it from AP to Station mode and then it worked fine off WiFi with no issues when I disconnected the Ethernet.

Check out page 10 of the manual. It describes connecting through Ethernet if WiFi fails. www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Wi-DG%20User%20Manual.pdf
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam, rybu

Wi-DG won’t find my network 2 months 1 day ago #41408

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 975
@mb3195

Not sure what could be the issue but feel free to contact our support team to help (support.minidsp.com)
They'd be happy to help!

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
Moderators: devteam