Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A general forum where you can ask all the basic questions about a miniDSP kit, how to integrate it in your system and make use of this revolutionary low cost DSP board.

NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: MiniDSP 2x4 HD Plugin problem

MiniDSP 2x4 HD Plugin problem 6 months 1 week ago #40691

• Mr Blue Note.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

Got a problem with my MiniDSP 2x4 HD plugin, can't connect properly en synchronize or set it to the factory default settings. I'want to use the DSP on a HP convertible Tower, so nothing fancy, a dead normal machine with the correct specs . Can't seem to connect properly. Tried everything, re-installed serval times with no succes. I also tried the device on my Dell XPS 12 core i7 ultrabook, no problem at all on that machine. I've attached some screenshots, perhaps someone can help me with my problem :)

Only thing I also should mention, I'm also using a Topping D10 DAC on the HP machine, but I'm also using that DAC on my Dell Ultrabook, so don't think that that should be the problem. PC is running a 32bit Windows 10 version , the laptop however is running the 64bit version. I also use Equalizer APO version 1.2 with PC Equalizer as a gui. Same software is running on my laptop were I don't have the connect problem.

I think something goes wrong with the software installation, driver is ok, no error messages during the installation, nothing at all, only the begin screen of the Plugin is not correct, and nothing is working properly :(

Kind regards,

Mark
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MiniDSP 2x4 HD Plugin problem 6 months 1 week ago #40847

• Mr Blue Note.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
You can close this post, don't know how, but I seem to have solved the problem :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Moderators: devteam