Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to advertise your miniDSP powered products for sale.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SHD for sale 1 month 5 days ago #56958

• miket
  • miket's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10
I’m selling my SHD (full version i.e. includes analog inputs and outputs). I'm not setting it because I don’t like it - think it’s the best audio product I have ever bought - I think of it as being the Swiss Army knife of DAC / processor devices. The flexibility and range of filters, crossovers and outputs - together with Dirac - make it unbeatable. The quality of the DAC conversion is up there with the best. The analogue input is very useful and high quality. 

So why am I selling.? Simply because I’ve been fighting a rare blood cancer (myeloma) for 10 years now. Unfortunately it has recently changed into 2 rare and aggressive variants and prognosis from 2 consultants that I have run out of treatment options and have between 3 and 6 months left. Although my wife loves listening to music she has no interest in the technical side. I think that programming the SHD is quite straightforward but there’s no way she would cope with it so that if something went wrong, if upgrades needed applying or if she moved house and wanted to recalibrate crossovers or Dirac she would be stuck. 

So, as part of making a system that she can cope with I have just bought an Arcam AVR10. Nowhere near the facilities and range of the SHD but simple to change set up subwoofer and run Dirac (which I think are the two things that make the most difference to sound quality in my opinion). 

My SHD was purchased about 18 months ago and looks like new.

I am based in the UK.

If you are interested then please let me know. 

Thanks, Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SHD for sale 1 month 4 days ago #56961

• Italy74
  • Thank you received: 0
I am sorry for your situation ... I am ashamed to talk to you about futile things but you yourself proposed the sale I ask you if you send to Italy ... if you want to reply this is my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I post my mail because I don't visit the forum
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam