Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here is the place to advertise your miniDSP powered products for sale.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

nanoAVR DL for sale 1 year 4 months ago #48909

• Soumitra
  • Soumitra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Purchased one year ago. In perfect working condition. I am in the US.
Asking $375 with shipping (within USA) included.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

nanoAVR DL for sale 1 year 3 months ago #49766

• lymanchen
Hi Soumitra,

I'm very interested in your nanoAVR DL, I'm in California USA. My nanoAVR DL malfunctions and was sent back to miniDSP for repair. Does yours include Dirac software license? What accessories are included? Please contact me by email if you are interested: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks!

nanoAVR DL for sale 1 year 3 months ago #49770

• Soumitra
  • Soumitra's Avatar Topic Author
Hi lynmanchen,
Thanks for your interest. I am including everything that came in the box - see attached photo as well
EDIT: looks like the attachment is not working :(

 One nanoAVR DL HDMI audio processor with remote control
 One universal 5 VDC power supply with interchangeable power pins
 One USB cable for computer connectivity (1.5m)
 One flat HDMI v1.4 cable (1.5m)
 One full license for Dirac Live Calibration Tool for miniDSP

With respect to transferring the Dirac licence, please see procedure by MiniDSP in the link below: I am also copying and pasting what is in the link:
support.minidsp.com/support/solutions/ar...ftware-transfer-the-

Transferring a Dirac license to a new user is very easy since the Dirac license is embedded inside the hardware. In other words, when you sell your unit (or acquire a "used" platform), a license transfer only involves our team enabling access to the software for the new owner. Here are some simple steps to be followed by the new owner.

If you've purchased a used Dirac Live platform. miniDSP will need to transfer software to your user downloads account. Here are steps:

STEP#1: Create a miniDSP account

STEP#2: Contact us by providing the model# & Serial# of your Dirac live unit and we'll manually enable software access within 2 working days under your user downloads.

STEP#3: Since you won't be sure of the status of the unit (firmware rev), we recommend that you update the firmware to the latest version in the user downloads as per our clear user manual steps.

STEP#4: Last but not least, make sure you read the User Manual to learn how to operate the unit

Last edit: by Soumitra.
  • Page:
Moderators: devteam