Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C-DSP Won't connect to pc 1 month 1 week ago #56864

• Bruce7759
  • Bruce7759's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I just took my brand new C-DSP 6X8 out of the box. I connected  it to a 12.3 to volt DC power supply on my bench as I wanted to play with it before trying it in a car. I connected the +12 and the ground to their respective connections.  I have the USB cable going to my PC but the software cannot connect to it, neither does my PC see it.  If I plug in a thumb drive the USB port it connects no problem. But when I plug in the DSP it doesn't do anything.  It was packaged very well I can't imagine there being any damage during shipment.  There are no indicators on this unit to tell me if it's powered up or if it's working or anything. Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C-DSP Won't connect to pc 1 month 1 week ago #56865

• Bruce7759
  • Bruce7759's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
It shipped with REMOTE POWER enabled.  Disabled and now I have connection.
Everything is fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam