Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need help contacting customer support 1 month 1 week ago #55397

• Arthur0507
  • Arthur0507's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello!
I've been using the minidsp 2x4 HD for my 2.2 sound system for a year now. I'm feeding it signal from my laptop with the stock usb cable and it always worked fine until now. But now there's no sound coming out of my speakers... When the device is set on USB input, there is no signal on the input and output meters. When I switch the device to analog input, it works fine, I hear the sound and I see the signal on the meters. I tried switching the usb ports on my laptop but that doesn't solve the problem. The usb ports of my laptop can give signal to my origen headphone amp, so the ports are not the issue here... I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins and drivers but that doesn't solve the issue either. I'm pretty sure I've done everything I can, the minidsp must be broken. I want to contact customer support so they can send me a new one but I can't find an email adress... Can anyone help with the adress?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need help contacting customer support 1 month 1 week ago #55398

• EdHowarth
  • Thank you received: 14
Top of this page, Support Contact us FAQ. 2nd or 3rd line down, New support ticket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arthur0507

Need help contacting customer support 1 month 1 week ago #55424

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1254
@Arthur0507

Tickets have been received and replied. Can you check if they are being assigned to junkmail/spam?

DevTeam
miniDSP, building a DSP community one board at a time.

• Page:
Moderators: devteam