Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: EARS eta?

EARS eta? 1 week 19 hours ago #34539

• pedalhead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just wondering if you have an updated eta for these? The product page still says end of Nov :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

EARS eta? 1 week 11 hours ago #34544

• tjstyle
  • Fresh Boarder
Same question,
Still waiting for shipment date for my order.

EARS eta? 1 week 2 hours ago #34557

• Techland
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here. And the ordering process was a totally unprofessional experience as well. So far I don't even know I ordered, as I received no confirmation of anything (order, payment) at all. :angry:

EARS eta? 5 days 20 hours ago #34592

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 734
Dear All

Sorry for the late update. We've just sent a mass email to provide an update on the shipment. We unfortunately had a little delay compared to our initial estimates of end of November. We hope to start shipments by 15th of December. Thanks again for your patience!

@ Techland,
Odd to hear that you didn't receive an invoice. Maybe rejected by hosting company (can happen sometimes)? We'll email it again from our system shortly. Please start a tech support ticket with our team if you are not receiving our emails. THanks.

Once again thanks for your patience and please note that if you want to communicate with our team, there is a big CONTACT US link under the SUPPORT menu of this website. It will take you to the customer support portal (support.minidsp.com) where our team can help answer any questions within 48-72h. This forum is only for community support (by miniDSP community members to all help each others). Thanks for your understanding.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

EARS eta? 5 days 19 hours ago #34594

• pedalhead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for the update. I suspected this product would be super popular, and if it's half as good as I hope it'll be, it's worth the wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds