Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: HA-DSP Battery Indicator Behavior

HA-DSP Battery Indicator Behavior 4 months 2 weeks ago #41577

• scan80269
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The battery indicator function of my HA-DSP exhibits some unexpected behavior: it goes from full (4 LEDs lit) directly to empty (no LEDs lit) with no intermediate indicators ever appearing (3, 2 or 1 LED lit), and back to full again after charging.

After fully charging the battery via USB, the battery indicator always shows full (4 LEDs), but if I leave the unit switched off, unplugged and unused for a few days, the battery indicator will show empty (no LEDs), even though the unit still has plenty of battery left and turns on and functions normally. Switching the unit off and charging via USB will bring the battery indicator back to showing full again.

I'd like to understand whether or not this type of battery indicator behavior is by design.

Please note that my HA-DSP underwent a battery replacement last year to successfully address a turn-on issue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam