Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Problem connecting via Plugin on Mac

Problem connecting via Plugin on Mac 1 week 21 hours ago #37974

• FabianB
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,

I'm kinda new to the forum, however I have had the HA-DSP headphone amp since it was first launched (preordered).
The problem I've had since day one, is that I can't connect via the Plugin program on my Mac.
I'm running a Macbook Pro Mid 2015, with Mac OS X High Sierra, and before that Sierra.

The strange thing is that I can connect without problem on my Windows computer, and I can connect to do firmware updates through the Terminal on my Mac - but just not with the plugin-program!

Have anyone else experienced this? Is it a common Mac OS problem, or have I maybe corrupted some files somewhere?
Is there any special USB and/or hardware permissions that must be set manually?

Regardless of my limitation to controlling the dsp only with my Windows machine, it is a terrific headphone amplifier!
I do in fact think it sound better than the headphone stage of my Metric Halo ULN-2.

Regards,
Fabian
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds