Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: Only one zone showing in Dirac Live

Only one zone showing in Dirac Live 5 days 7 hours ago #53100

Have a problem. I set up two zones for Dirac Live on my DDRC-88a and calibrated one. Came back after several weeks to calibrate second (after updating to latest version of Dirac Live software) and only the first calibrated zone is showing up in Dirac Live app when it connects to the 88 . Plugin still has two zones set up. Have tried changing the zones about in plugin and restoring, and installing the previous version of Dirac Live but still only get option to click on DDRC-88a when run Dirac software, rather than zone 1 and zone 2. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Only one zone showing in Dirac Live 5 days 5 hours ago #53105

I may have found a workaround. Though still only one zone (Zone 2) is showing at the start up of Dirac Live, if I switch the sequence in which Dirac prioritises the channels (in the 88BM plugin) so that the already calibrated Zone 2 is last and the channels in the other uncalibrated Zone 1 are first, then the Dirac Live app will show the Zone 1 with uncalibrated channels at start up. Hopefully I can calibrate this zone while keeping the existing calibration for Zone 2. Bit awkward and needs a fix but will see whether I can successfully get two zones calibrated tomorrow.
Last Edit: 5 days 5 hours ago by tonybarrett. Reason: Changed names of zones
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam