Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

NOTE: This is a "Community" forum. Please be mindful that community members are here to help as part of a community effort. We therefore appreciate your effort in keeping this forum a happy place!

If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure) and want help from our support team, please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us).
Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community.

TOPIC: DDRC-24 + Dirac 2 for Sub Only Application?

DDRC-24 + Dirac 2 for Sub Only Application? 1 week 6 days ago #45244

• rkj001
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been successfully using a DDRC-24 + Dirac 1 for a Sub only application (Denon sub out => DDRC-24 => Sub). I recently updated the DDRC-24 to use Dirac 2 but I cannot seem to figure out how to get it to work for my sub only application. I just updated to the latest versions of Minidsp and Dirac2 again today (11/27/2019) and tried again. I have attached the errors that I receive during the attempt to make the first Dirac 2 measurement (get one error or the other each attempt). The freq sweep sounds fine out of the sub. I believe the problem is that the Dirac 2 software expects to see a response over the entire freq range and not just the lower freq range covered by the sub.

Is there any way to limit the desired freq range for Dirac 2? Any other suggestions?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by rkj001.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam