Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Can't save dirac live 2.0 measurement file

Can't save dirac live 2.0 measurement file 2 weeks 6 days ago #43732

• ue
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I switched to dirac live 2.0 , started a new measurement, was able to load the new project to an empty slot.... but when trying to save the project to the local minidsp/documents/project folder, I got the following error messages:
1) 1001 network error ...and after a few times, I got the following:
2) time out (can't recall the error code)
I tried to save the file a dozen of times with different names.... but did not succeed ....
Please help - what is the problem? how to solve it ?
Last Edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by ue. Reason: correcting error
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't save dirac live 2.0 measurement file 2 weeks 6 days ago #43736

• Rusev
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
On my system (win7) is saving only on local drives possible ... nothing on network

Can't save dirac live 2.0 measurement file 2 weeks 4 days ago #43773

• David60
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here...haven’t found a solution on W10.

Can't save dirac live 2.0 measurement file 2 weeks 3 days ago #43798

• ue
  • Fresh Boarder
....finally succeeded in saving the files.... it seems to be a lottery: one moment the file is saved immediately, the other moment I have to try several times before the file finally gets saved. From time to time the only thing that helps is to switch off/on the dirac DDRC24 and to try again. (strange.... because saving a file to a local directory doesn't has to do anything with the DDRC24 device....or does it?)
Same kind of problem appears when connecting to dirac 2.0: connecting to DDRC24 succesful, but dirac 2.0 doesn't find the device.... after switching off/on the DDRC24, everything works again..... until saving the file and/or trying to get the measurement loaded to one of the slots...again the lottery game....
Is there any hope that this kind of misbehaviour of the application will be fixed soon ?
Moderators: devteam