Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Cannot connect to DDRC88A AFTER firmware upgrade

Cannot connect to DDRC88A AFTER firmware upgrade 2 weeks 4 days ago #43110

• MingWong
  • Fresh Boarder
I am not able to connect the DDRC-88A after performing the Main I/O board and MCU firmware upgrade successfully after following the tips in this forum.

I followed the instructions on pg 79 of the DDRC-88A manual.
I reboot the WIn10 laptop. Connect the USB cable to DDRC-88A. ( there is no Win10 chime sound )
Power on the DDRC-88A. ( i removed the top cover. I can see the Blue LED light on the main board blinking)
Launch DDRC-88BM login and click Connect Button. I can see a few (3??) small windows opening and closing rapidly. Too rapid for me to read what are the message in these small windows
I see the <Retry connection 1, 2, final time) message and finally get a <Cannot connect to DSP. Please plug in the board> message.

I have retry the DDRC-88BM connection steps severals time on 2 different laptops.
In all cases, I am not able to establish a connection to DDRC-88A from DDRC-88BM plugin.

I would like to request advices whether I missed any steps or how to troubleshoot the connection failure issue.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam