Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment

DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment 1 month 1 day ago #42776

• humo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a DDRC-24 (Converted 2x4 HD) and had a few questions I couldn't find answers to online or in the manual:

1. Dirac is making minor gain and delay changes which continue to display in the DDRC-24 software under Dirac Inputs even when Dirac Live is "OFF". Do these adjustments only apply when Dirac Live is "ON"?

2. When running the Dirac Live Calibration Tool I am only given the Sofa option, Chair is blocked. The manual said I would have the option to use either. Is there something wrong with the software I got or is the DDRC-24 truly only limited to the Sofa listening environment?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nm-minidsp

DDRC-24 Dirac gain/delay and listening environment 4 days 16 hours ago #43006

• speakee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
humo wrote:
1. Dirac is making minor gain and delay changes which continue to display in the DDRC-24 software under Dirac Inputs even when Dirac Live is "OFF". Do these adjustments only apply when Dirac Live is "ON"?

I think those apply even when you turn Dirac Live off. It may have changed or be different for different devices... to be sure there is no gain/delay I think you have to use a clear slot.
2. When running the Dirac Live Calibration Tool I am only given the Sofa option, Chair is blocked. The manual said I would have the option to use either. Is there something wrong with the software I got or is the DDRC-24 truly only limited to the Sofa listening environment?

At some point the Dirac Live software stops you from making a change. So you need to start a new project to use a different environment.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam