Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Issue loading filtersets. DDRC-22D.

Issue loading filtersets. DDRC-22D. 3 months 4 weeks ago #42231

With Dirac, if I load the same filterset that I have saved in slot #3 into slot #2, slot #2 playback is quieter by 6db or so. I've tried deleting the filterset from slot #2, reload, and the quiet issue remains. I've tried loading other filtersets into slot 2 with same results. What am I doing wrong with slot 2? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue loading filtersets. DDRC-22D. 3 months 1 week ago #42506

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1037
@stereophonic

Very odd... Running latest firmware/software?
Not sure but maybe the attenuation is different? Have you tried to go under the DDRC-22 utility,
- Connect
- Make sure to restore to default all
- Make sure to set the attenuation to 6dB. I believe that it's overall but worth to toggle preset and change it to the same?
- Open Dirac live and drop the same filter accross the various slots.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.

Issue loading filtersets. DDRC-22D. 2 months 4 weeks ago #42752

Thanks for the information. is there a link to the latest firmware? I have DDRC-22 utility v1.7. When I click upgrade firmware it launches the bootloader and wants me to browse to the .hex doc for the firmware. I'm stuck there because I have not downloaded anything yet and do not see it on the download page.
However, before I do anything I want to make sure I have the correct Filter Design saved. I created about ten originally. All my filter designs are named with the same prefix name followed by a suffix with 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. I want to save Slot 1 but when I hover the mouse over on Slot 1 it only shows a partial file name and does not show me the complete name. I do not know if it's suffix is 1, 2, 3 etc. How can I discern which is which when the prefix is the only thing that appears on the export page of Dirac Live?

Issue loading filtersets. DDRC-22D. 2 months 4 weeks ago #42753

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1486
stereophonic wrote:
is there a link to the latest firmware?

Hi, it's in the zip file download.
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?
Moderators: devteam