Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Need help on measurements

Need help on measurements 6 months 1 week ago #37246

I bought a model of ddrc-22d and did a measurement. But unfortunately I couldn't tell the difference between dirac live on and pass-thru.

As you can see in my listening environment, the right side of the sofa is next to the wall while the left side isn't. This leaves me a narrow sweet point near the left side. So I did a measurement in chair mode here. The response curve seems to be compatible with my listening experience.

BTW, I can clearly hear the difference in this video.Dirac Live Demonstrated for its benefit to Music in Stereo Playback Did a do something wrong?

Also there are some clippings during playback with some songs with high level output, any idea on this?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Need help on measurements 6 months 3 days ago #37318

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 929
@ tramchamploo

Based on your tech support tix, I believe that you fixed this issue already with the Restore to default all?
Glad to hear you're all set.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds