Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: Is DLCT the same program for DDRC_24 & NanoAVR_DL

Is DLCT the same program for DDRC_24 & NanoAVR_DL 8 months 1 day ago #36200

• cponte25
  • Fresh Boarder
Just received my new NanoAVR_DL and when installing the DLCT software I noticed that the program icons and sizes are the same as the one I already have on my mac and which I used for the DDRC_24. Are the programs themselves also the same or are they different? If so you should change the icon to prevent confusion.

The icons for the utility programs are also the same but the pop up identifies the program (as well as the program looks different, obviously) so no problem there.
Last Edit: 8 months 1 day ago by cponte25.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is DLCT the same program for DDRC_24 & NanoAVR_DL 8 months 12 hours ago #36220

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 919
@ cponte25

Unfortunately it's a different program. You'll have to install the nanoAVRDL software as wel.
i.e. one support 8ch while the other doesn't. Good idea to add that comment to change the name. We'll make sure to let Dirac know on their next build.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: devteam
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds