Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: DDRC-88A digital I/O?

DDRC-88A digital I/O? 4 months 1 week ago #32627

• dirkwright
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Sorry if this question has been asked before. I see on the back panel of the DDRC-88A box that there are blanked out holes for digital I/O. A brief review of the manual didn't reveal any information on these. I would be far more interested in having a digital interface for 7.1 processing and room EQ. Is there a way to have an all digital system, where the output is 8 ( or more) digital outputs to be connected to 8 digital input loudspeakers? (like, for example, using your plate amps with digital inputs for my loudspeakers and sub) I've just started exploring this, so pardon if this has a simple answer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DDRC-88A digital I/O? 4 months 1 week ago #32629

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1186
I believe the blanked out holes are because the DDRC-88A uses the same chassis as the 10x10HD.
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by john.reekie. Reason: oops 10x10 not 4x10
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: devteam, dirkwright
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds