Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: High speaker levels using Dirac and UMIK-1

High speaker levels using Dirac and UMIK-1 6 months 6 days ago #29989

Hi
I have an arcam avr850. When using Dirac I appear to get some strange speaker levels generated by the software. They all look really high. See attached pics. Anyone got any ideas why this is? The UMIK-1 is running through windows 10

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

High speaker levels using Dirac and UMIK-1 6 months 6 days ago #30005

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 701
@ inferno red,

unfortunately we're not knowledgeable at all with Dirac Live running on AVR850...
- Did you ask ARCAM support directly? They should be able to help on the reason why the DSP code chooses such setting? It's indeed a bit odd. Maybe their default mic is less sensitive? not sure...

- When you're Dirac software "outputs&levels". How did you setup your individual faders? Maybe the cause of the issue depending as to how you're setting you your Mic level + master volume + individual levels. Can you please take a screenshot of that page?

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds