Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
NOTE: This forum is community powered. Please be mindful that long time community members are here to help as part of a community effort. If you have a specific issue (e.g. hardware, failure), please use our tech support portal (Support menu - > Contact Us). Thanks a lot of your help in making a better community. :-)

TOPIC: DDRC-22D activation problems

DDRC-22D activation problems 1 year 1 month ago #21851

• rikki900
  • Fresh Boarder
Every time I've tried to activate, I get the same result........NOTHING
When I try to activate the DDRC, pop-up says software activated but nothing changes on DDRC. Window still says "get activation".
When I try to open calibration software, it asks for "user name" (email) and password, > validate > checking server > crashes program and disconnects DDRC.
To this point in time, no combination of, reboot, uninstall, re-install, logged in, logged off, etc., have worked. Yes "framework", Adobe, et all are updated.
Very frustrating. Should have known better..... China based product, French "?" program, I'm in the USA, just the difference in time zones for support issues like this should have warned me off. :(
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rikki900.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

DDRC-22D activation problems 1 year 1 month ago #21855

• john.reekie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 863
From your description, it looks like you didn't actually go to the activation page. I'd suggest that you try following the steps in the manual more carefully, in the numbered order. If that fails, open a ticket at minidsp.desk.com.
I am not miniDSP support.

"You must ask the right questions." - Dr. Alfred Lanning's hologram.
-> Have you read the User Manual??
-> Have you drawn and posted a diagram?
-> Have you posted a screenshot?
-> Have you posted your config file?

DDRC-22D activation problems 1 year 1 month ago #21894

• devteam
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 632
@ rikki900,

These are indeed very odd symptoms.. We've never seen this before. Maybe some screenshots would help us to figure out what we're talking about here? Most of our customers run fine with Dirac, so I think that it's a simple activation mishap/misconfiguration on your account that should be easily fixed. Just start a tech support ticket, they will get back to you.

DevTeam
MiniDSP, building a DIY DSP community one board at a time.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds